Monday, November 14, 2011

Welcome

I know I already have an author blog, Melissa Pearl, but I wanted to start up a blog that celebrates YA fiction - movies and books.


I wanted a blog that ran opinion polls and talked about favourite books and movies. Also a place for new authors to get some exposure. That's why I've decided to start this one. Yes, there are plenty out there already, but it's fun to do new things.


So, if you love YA storytelling, I'd love for you to join me.

What can you expect to find?
- Book reviews
- Movie reviews
- Posts about your thoughts and opinions
- Discussions about my books
- Interviews and guest blogs from authors and reviewers
- Random thoughts I might have about pretty much anything :)

I can't promise I'll blog every day, but I'll try and keep things going on a regular basis.

I will always try and respond to any of your comments, so please leave some and we can get a discussion going.

Yay for new ventures!
Catch you real soon :)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with this endeavour of yours. I know how much hard work goes into maintaining just one blog - let alone a couple! If you want to review new books etc - flick me an email.... parchmentplace@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ladies - it's nice to have you join me :)

    I know maintaining two blogs is going to be hard, but I won't be posting everyday. I need to be realistic. I just wanted to start something up where I could really aim it at the readers of my work.

    I won't be doing a heap of book reviews, just as I complete a novel, I'll review it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh I love the look and the theme of this blog Mel!
    It looks fabulous - young, fresh and fabulous!
    Yay for new ventures!
    Great idea!
    - K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kim :) You'll have to do a guest post some time ;o)

    ReplyDelete