Thursday, November 22, 2012

New Release!! Flutter by Melissa Andrea

Now, I have not read this amazing looking book yet. I intend to soon, but I still wanted to have Melissa visit YAlicious and tell us what inspired her debut novel - Flutter.

Welcome to YAlicious, Melissa :)



How did I come up with Flutter… it’s funny because I practiced answering this over and over in my head while writing Flutter incase I was ever asked this question, incase I actually finished Flutter haha. Now that I’m finally being asked it, I don’t remember the sparkly, polished, wow, answer I use to recite over and over in my head *insert face palm here*
Well the answer is still the same, just no bells and whistles this time! Flutter didn’t come to me in a dream like Twilight did for Stephanie Meyer, nothing cool like that. I actually came up with Flutter on in my car, on the way home from the store. I remember passing my daughter’s school and thinking how I wanted to do something different, something that hasn’t been done before. Like Amanda Hocking did with her Trylle Trilogy. I ran over a bunch of different idea’s, even going as far as Spanish fly, I know gross right! A split second after I thought that and quickly crossed it off the list, I came up with the idea for Flutter –what was that idea you ask?? Well I can’t tell you! It’s the very essence of Flutter and the big SECRET to what Sara is!
SO that’s my big ‘how I came up with Flutter’ story! Nothing fancy, no confetti or fireworks, but I will always remember that car ride home… *insert soft sigh, dreamy look off into space and cheesy smile here*

And now I want to read the book even more!!

Flutter is available through Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
You can also add it to your reading list here: Flutter on Goodreads.

If you'd like to connect with Melissa online, you can follow the links below:
Facebook
Goodreads
Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment