Thursday, March 27, 2014

March Awesomeness Award


It's time to celebrate people's brilliance today and I'd like to take a moment to hand out an awesomeness award. 

Today's accolade goes to my Indie Inked girls. Having a group of fellow writers around you, supporting you, listening to you, giving you advice and cheering you on is the best thing ever. I honestly don't think I'd be where I am in my career now if it wasn't for these lovely ladies.

So...Indie Inked...THANK YOU!!! 
I love you guys so much. Thank you for making this journey even better than I could have imagined. 

Do you have anyone you'd like to thank? I encourage you to take a few minutes out of your day to email, text, message or call them to tell them how awesome they are and how much they mean to you.

PS - if you'd like to see just how amazing these authors are, you can check out the two Indie Inked Samplers for FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment